Looking for professional legal translation services? Pangeanic is an expert in helping US companies dealing with legal complexities, legal advice and translation services in foreign languages.
Legal Document Translation Services
Our legal translation record providing certified legal translation services starts in 1997. Quality translation services, reliability, speed, and subject-area expertise have made Pangeanic a choice company when you need to translate agreements, international contracts, bids or when you are involved in international litigations.
- Fast translation service
- Efficient translation service
- Cost-effective – spend when you have to
- Corporate level, professional translation services
- Quality legal translation services
- ISO9001/EN15038 certified
- Efficient translation service
- Always keeping to budget
- An expert legal translator reads and summarizes the text and important elements
- Cost-efficient translation service
We have been supplying certified legal translation services since 1997 in the following areas
- Terms of engagement
- Expressions of Interest and tender conditions
- Negotiations and proposals
- Articles of Association
- Property deeds
- Company Accounts
- Notarized certificates (marriage, birth, death, etc)
- Translation of proposals for international civil engineering / construction work
You can trust Pangeanic to translate your legal documents into the language of your choice. We can also liase with lawyers, solicitors and obtain foreign information on the legal aspects you require. When you need legal translation services for an important bid, proposal, when you have company accounts that need to be presented to an organisation as part of your registration process, or you need a reliable patent translation,
Machine Translation Services for Legal Translations
This is one of our star services thanks to our own machine translation technology PangeaMT. Use it to obtain a quick translation of foreign patents or a foreign RFP into your language, for example. It is particularly useful if you need to check certain aspects of current patents that have been granted by world patent offices (Chinese Patent Office, European Patent Office, Japanese Patent Office, US Patent Office) or national patent offices. Pangeanic can create custom-built translation engines for your specific field and link our translation API to your processes in order to automate machine translations. Our machine translation guarantees that formatting will be respected and delivery will take place via our secure client portal with the highest security encryption when confidentiality is paramount.
When you need legal translation services or certified translations, you are looking for translation accuracy, attention to detail, familiarity with different legal systems, even a legal background when trusting the legalities of an important tender or contract to a translation company. We recommend using our Premium Translation Service if your documents are of utmost importance to you and our Standard Translation Service if you simply want to find out about some legalities or want to understand something.
You will be surprised at the high quality of our Standard Translation Service and how many legal translations and documents can be translated within budget. You can profit from years of translation experience to obtain fast legal translation service that works. We use the latest translation technologies in order to translate and keep a record of your documents so you do not have to pay for any previously translated sentence ever again.
Types of documents for our Legal Translation Service
Our legal translation services are complete and include recreating Microsoft Office(TM) files in Word, Excel or PowerPoint(TM) formats* among others. Even a legal background may be some of the few characteristics you look for when trusting the legalities of an important tender or contract to a translation company. We deal with any type of documents you may need to translate into a foreign language.
Proofreading your own translations
Some of our clients have multilingual staff at their international offices and although they are very knowledgeable of the terminology and subject matter, they are not a native speakers. You can safely send your translation to Pangeanic and it will be proofread and certified by expert legal translators (this is “proofreading legal translation service”) and sent back to you in perfect Spanish, French, German, English..
Types of documents for our Legal Translations Services
Legal translation of different documents can include several types of documents, which inlcude technical specifications, financial statements, contracts, etc. Thus, your legal document may also contain specialist financial terminology or technical descriptions about your company, equipment or processes. In these cases, a legal translation background alone will not suffice and you will need our expert team for both fields. Pangeanic’s extensive translation memory databases accumulated over the years provide our translators an excellent reference library with bilingual translations they can use for reference.
- Translation of Birth Certificates
- Translation of Marriage Certificates
- Translation of Divorce Decrees
- Translation of High School Diplomas
- Translation of Institute Diplomas
- Translation of University Diplomas
- Translation of Profession Certifications
- Translation of Employment Forms
- Translation of CVs/Resumes
- Translation of Personal correspondence
“You guys were amazing! So fast in such a difficult language combination”
Yelena Sigal, Q-Trials
“The quality is excellent as usual. The source has been changed many times during the translation. Pangeanic was quick to respond to the changes and it was helpful.”
Eisuke Seki, Alaya
See more Testimonials in TrustPilot
Examples of poor translation work are easy to find on the Internet. But you are in safe hands with Pangeanic legal translation services! Our job is to ensure that no poor quality work affects your workflow.
Our motto at Pangeanic is that “Quality is never expensive, lack of quality always is”. We have the tools and the technology to offer competitive legal translation rates and fast legal translation services. The dangers of not using reliable legal translators or a unprofessional legal translation services can include:
- An increase in the total cost of trials due to bad translation services.
- Delays in legal procedures.
- Unintelligible, unusable legal translations or poorly translated material which may lead you to lawsuits or rejection of your product in the market by local regulators.
- Loss of reputation and bad image.
- And of course, you may end up needing to translate again the material you already paid a translation for.
* Microsoft Office and its file formats Word, Excel and PowerPoint are registered marks of Microsoft Corporation.